FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 OR MORE!

Welcome!

Be sure to scroll down 

below for lots of

content you won't 

want to miss!

INFORMATION & EVENT CONTENT

OUR SPECIALTY SERVICES:

We are known for our customization  of coffee mugs, soup mugs, wine glasses, beer mugs,  all jewelry whether it be crystals, semi-precious stones, resins, various metals and more. We offer free complimentary consultations and designs. 

BOUTIQUE EVENTS & TRUNK SHOWS:

We are SUPER excited about having Deb back! She has amazing insight and products that truly do support our bodies. Stop by to sample her customized oils blends and talk with her about living a natural lifestyle! Check out her website V-Essence

We have a party planned! See you soon!


SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:

SPECIALS, SALES & DISCOUNTS:

Winter Handbag Sale

We are running an "in store" sale on winter handbags and winter scarves. Also, one of our jewelry cases is on sale, too!

25% - 45% off!

PARTNERSHIP AND PHILANTHROPY:

We are excited to be a part of this WONDERFUL organization that provides young ladies in need of a prom or special occasion wear to those who cannot afford them. We will be supplying the young ladies with their jewelry!


We are a drop off spot for any gently used dresses/suits and accessories. Help us spread the word by sharing. We need dresses (especially plus sizes) and to get the word out to the girls! Thank you!!


SHOP POLICIES:

  • Returns and exchanges
  • We do take every precaution when selling/mailing our products. However, if your item(s) are damaged when received, send us a picture, we will give a full replacement, credit, or refund once the damaged items have been returned. This MUST be done within the 24 hour period of receiving the shipment. We will refund shipping costs as well. 
  • Returns due to manufacturing defects are 100% refundable provided they were reported within 7 days of possession. Normal wear and tear over time is to be expected and refunds will not be given for this reason.
  • We take pride in our treasures and will always maintain a good rapport with our customers.
  • We accept all major credit cards. Payments must be made at the time of purchase. Should you want to purchase via money order, you may email us at moncheriebycyb@gmail.com. We will consider that as a possibility.
  • Should you need to cancel an order, you need to do so within a 4-hour period. If the item has been shipped before cancellation, there will not be a refund until the item has been sent back to our warehouse. We will not reimburse for  shipping.


MON CHERIE BY CYB BLOG:

ABOUT US:

What we stand for...

To bring together socially conscious women and artisans from around the world by selling handcrafted treasures from North America, the Andes, Russia, Italy, Bali, Brazil, India, Mexico, Thailand, and West Africa. By purchasing these products, women can celebrate themselves, support artisans and preserve the artistic traditions that have been around for centuries.

What this means for you...

Our boutique carries handcrafted treasures from artists across the world, providing YOU with the opportunity to celebrate uniqueness and find beautiful items that you love, while also supporting and empowering local artists.  

Who wants to wear something someone else already has? Dare to be different and embrace YOUR uniqueness!

How we can help...

We can help you pick a gift that is unique as the person you are buying for. 


Many of our products have a unique story and centuries old traditions behind the handmade item.


Perhaps you are looking for something unique for yourself and/or someone else. 


We can customize any piece of jewelry from Swarovski® Crystal jewelry, various metals to semi-precious stones or pearls. We customize the colors, the metals, style and size.   


Do we carry some manufactured items? Yes, we do. Our shop carries about 75% handmade and customizable jewelry, glassware, wreaths, paintings and truly fair-trade jewelry, scarves, handbags, and home accessories. The remaining 25% are accessories and baby items that can only be found in a boutique.   


Our goal for you to experience a wide variety of products from around the world and locally coupled with the service of customization.   

2018 DOWNTOWN IRWIN EVENTS:

We are ALWAYS OPEN for Irwin events with extended hours! See you then!

CONTACT US:

Better yet, see us in person!

We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.


We have quite a selection of accessories, jewelry, baby clothing at our brick and mortar boutique. We hope you'll stop by!

Mon Cherie by Celebrate You Boutique

Mon Cherie by CYB, 401 Main Street, Irwin, PA 15642

724.863.6571

Hours

Drop us a line!

Cancel